BECOME A SPONSOR OF THE 2019 UNITED STATES CHAMPIONSHIP CHEESE CONTEST!
The 2019 United States Championship Cheese Contest will draw more than 2,300 cheese, butter, and yogurt entries from across the nation. The competition will be held March 2019 in Green Bay Wisconsin. Gold, silver and bronze medalists will be honored in Madison, Wisconsin during the Wisconsin Cheese Industry Conference in April.
United States Championship Cheese Contest Sponsorship is your opportunity to display your support for this great event, while assisting the Wisconsin Cheese Makers Association in managing the expense of this important competition. Sponsorship levels and benefits are listed below. Contact WCMA to become a sponsor!
CONTEST PARTNER SPONSOR
Sponsorship Level – $6,000
This premier sponsorship level affords the most visibility for your company or organization.
Contest PARTNER Sponsor Benefits:
• Company logo (large) in all United States Championship Cheese Contest (USCCC) printed materials
• Company logo on prominent event sponsor signage at the USCCC
• Company logo on every page of the USCCC website
• Company logo in USCCC media advertisements
• Company logo in United States Champions Awards Banquet dinner program booklet
• Company logo in Sponsor Section of WCIC mobile app
• Company logo in all Wisconsin Cheese Industry Conference (WCIC) printed materials
• Complimentary half-page advertisement in WCIC Official Program
• Company logo on WCIC event sponsor signage
• Company logo on WCIC website
• Partner Sponsor display banner for WCIC booth
CONTEST CONTRIBUTOR SPONSOR
Sponsorship Level – $1,200: This sponsorship level allows sponsors to tie their contribution to the contest.
Contest CONTRIBUTOR Benefits:
•Company name on event sponsor signage at the USCCC
•Company name on sponsorship pages on the USCCC website
•Company name in all WCIC printed materials
•Company name listed in United States Champions Awards Banquet dinner program