2019 marks the 20th biennial United States Championship Cheese Contest®, the nation’s most respected and honored cheese and butter competition, hosted by the Wisconsin Cheese Makers Association! We invite you to submit your quality cheeses, butters and yogurt to the contest for expert technical evaluation and to compete for prestigious awards in 107 classes.
ENTER YOUR BEST CHEESE, BUTTER AND YOGURT!
• Every maker of cheese, butter or yogurt manufactured in the United States is eligible to compete.
• Products must be shipped to arrive no later than February 20, 2019 (February 26, 2019 for fresh cheese and yogurt).
• On March 5 – 6, experts from across the nation will evaluate contest entries in Green Bay, Wisconsin.
• Contest results will be posted during the competition on our website, uschampioncheese.org.
• The announcement of the United States Champion will be at Cheese Champion, the Contest’s culminating event on March 7 in Green Bay.
• Winners will be honored April 18 at a gala Awards Banquet during the Cheese Industry Conference in Madison, Wisconsin.
• Winners receive elegant handmade plaques showcasing the United States Championship Cheese Contest medallion. Each plaque is accompanied by a blue, red, or white ribbon.
• Contest winners receive access to contest logo artwork for use in promoting their success.
Entries submitted online with MyEntries are $65 per entry. Mailed, paper entry submissions are $75 per entry.
View the CONTEST ENTRY KIT for contest rules and class information.